Easily connect your iPod or iPhone to the composite video inputs on a TV. The cable also features audio and USB connectors, and a USB Sync cable.
Connect an iPod or iPhone to your television with the Apple Composite AV Cable, gather up your friends, and watch videos or slideshows together on the big screen. You can also connect the Composite AV Cable to your stereo or powered speakers for a room-filling audio experience.
The Composite AV Cable connects to your iPod, iPhone, or Universal Dock via the 30-pin dock connector and to your TV, home theater receiver, or stereo receiver via the composite video and red/white analog audio ports. The cable also features a USB connector that you can plug into a power source, such as a computer or a USB Power Adapter (not included).
What’s in the Box
- Composite AV Cable
- USB Sync Cable
- User Guide
This accessory is compatible with the following:
- iPad 2
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 3G
- iPod touch 4th generation
- iPod touch 3rd generation
- iPod touch 2nd generation
- iPod touch (1st generation)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod classic 120GB
- iPod classic 160GB (2007)
- iPod classic 80GB
- iPod nano 6th generation
- iPod nano 5th generation (video & camera)
- iPod nano 4th generation (video)
- iPod nano 3rd generation (video)
Code: MB748ZM/A / APPMB748ZM/A / 885909431304/ 4547597732458 / mb748 / mb748zm / mb748zma .
- MB129X/A / APPMB129X/A .
- MB129X/B / APPMB129X/B / mb129 mb 129 mb129x mb129xb .